COBRA Software Flexibility
Administration that Stretches to Fit Your Needs
You need flexibility so that your individual administration procedures are not hindered by the software. Quality software allows you to give employers what they want and what they need.
- Document Creation: Employer, Employee, and Qualified Beneficiary documents and letters are generated in Microsoft Word for unlimited flexibility.
- Report Editing: You have the power to edit your Reports using the Reports Manager.
- Participant Fees: Custom configuration of …
- 2% Admin Fee: Payable to TPA, Employer, or both
- Insurance Premium Recipient: Employer or Carrier
- Payment Posting (Individual or Batch): dpiCOBRA offers the most flexible payment posting procedures of any COBRA system on the market today.
- On-the-Fly Changes: The standard document, even when customized, may not contain all the information you want to include.
For instance, a severance letter may need to state details that only apply to that particular employee. Easy! Before printing the letter, you can bring the letter up and make the changes on the fly. You can also be sure that the Document Warehouse copy will reflect the changes.
- Printing and “Unprinting” Documents: You can choose to print all or just some of the documents from the “Things to Do” list. If you print a document and then decide it is not what you wanted to do, you can easily go back and “unprint” that document.